Morning Moss Walk

I was out early this morning doing a photo shoot. I decided to talk off my shoes and socks to feel the moss in between my toes. It was green, squishy, and a little moist. As I'm standing in the forest I can feel the light breeze around me. It's a little quiet with some birds chirping. Ahead of me is a lake that has beautiful reflections of the trees in it. Being out in nature makes me feel relaxed. Walking around barefoot in nature makes me feel connected to the earth.

Here is a photo of me where I am just standing out in the forest. The light where my foot is a sign that, I am connected with the earth. The lake is behind me and not pictured in this photograph.

I encourage you to go out into nature today and try to make a connection!

-Michelle 💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timber Creek Dog Park Photojournalism Project

Nature Photography

Past Follows