Warm Winter Day

Hello!

Today it was warm and nice out. Nice enough that I could go to the woods to sit on this tree and read a book. This is my favorite tree in this part of the woods. Also from where I was sitting you can see the lake. Peaceful and so beautiful that I was smiling the whole time. I am writing to you from my little work space area in my parents house. I have begun my 52 week project and already accomplished three weeks. Which is really great because it keeps me busy with my photography while I continue to search for a full time job. I have been applying to as many jobs as possible and I'm really trying for the ones that have a decent health care plan. I turn 26 in November I have to remember that I will be paying for my own insurance. I pay for my own phone bill, and car insurance. I have money saved but I know its not going to be there forever. Though I have been struggling lately trying to get a job in my field which is not as easy as it looks. People that already have a job don't remember what it was like when they were job searching. Sometimes I feel like certain people are putting expectations on me too soon and its stressful. A good way to deal with pressure and stress is for me to visit my special nature spot and just read to think about nothing else.  When life gets difficult its always good to have a place to go to that you can be at peace.


I hope you have found a place to relax to be away from all the noise and stress. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timber Creek Dog Park Photojournalism Project

New Year! New Photos! New Camera!

Wandering out into the Snowy Forest